Jay Burney, Olympia's City Manager
Daily operations at the City are led by City Manager Jay Burney. He supports the Olympia City Council by directing and coordinating work across departments, managing special projects, and sharing what the City is doing with our community.
The City of Olympia is working together to make a difference for a healthy, vibrant, beautiful Capital City. Everything we do is driven by our core values of compassion, integrity and effectiveness.
- Jay Burney, City Manager
- Debbie Sullivan, Assistant City Manager - Strategic Initiatives
- Keith Stahley, Assistant City Manager - Housing & Economic Development
- Kellie Purce Braseth, Strategic Communications Director
- Susan Grisham, Executive Assistant
Compliments and complaints
As City Manager, I welcome your suggestions about ways to improve, compliments on a job well done, and complaints about services that did not meet your expectations. You can send me a direct email anytime using the button below.
Please provide as much information as possible about the situation, such as:
- Employee and department name
- Date, location, and details of the service or incident
- A statement of your expectations for follow-up
- While optional, your name and a contact phone number or email address will help us follow up.
Allegations of serious misconduct
If you wish to make an allegation of serious misconduct (major misbehavior, willful negligence, criminal activity) about a City employee, please use this Allegations Form to provide more detail than the standard comment form.
Contact the City
Information & forms