Meetings during COVID-19
All boards and commissions will be holding their meetings online until further notice. You can register to attend the Zoom meetings using a link posted in the meeting agendas.
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee (PRAC) was established in 1983 to make recommendations to the City Council regarding parks and recreation plans, policies, programs and projects and to serve as liaison between citizens and the Council on parks and recreation related matters.
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 6 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2021 Meeting Dates
- January 21
- No February meeting
- March 18
- April 15
- No May meeting
- June 17
- No July meeting
- August 19
- September 16
- October 14
- No November meeting
- No December meeting
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Maria Ruth, Chair - term ends 2023
- Brock Milliern, Vice Chair - term ends 2024
- Brent Barnes - term ends 2024
- Barbara Benson - term ends 2022
- Spence Cearns - term ends 2023
- Kyle Guzlas - term ends 2022
- Alecia Johnson - term ends 2022
- Kim Murillo - term ends 2023
- Tiffany Sandy - term ends 2024
- At least 50% of PRAC members must reside in the City of Olympia or the City's urban growth area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: City Council
2021 Recommendation Letters
Contact Staff Liaison, Laura Keehan, at 360.570.5855 or email@example.com