We offer commercial organics collection service for your small or large business, school, or organization. Getting started is quick and easy.
What We Provide
Available Posters and Promotional Materials
- Tools and training for collecting organic material inside your building
- Appropriately sized collection container(s)
- The first two months of service at no charge when signing up for a year.
- Printed posters, cue cards and promotional materials (see below)
Commercial Organics Poster - Accepted Materials
"We Compost" Promo Icon
Food Waste and Plate Scrapings
Food Soiled Paper and Shredded Paper
- Fruits and vegetables
- Bread, pasta & rice
- Dairy and eggs
- Meat and bones
- Seafood and shells
Yard Waste, Plant Waste and Clean Wood
- Paper towels and napkins
- Coffee grounds, filters and tea bags
- Grass, branches, leaves, plants & flowers
- Wooden pallets, wood boxes, chopsticks & lumber scraps (NOT treated, painted or stained - Nails okay)
Commercial Organics Containers
Capacity, Rates and Information
95-gallon cart: $20.50
1-yard dumpster: $41.00
1.5-yard dumpster: $61.50
2-yard dumpster: $82.00
10-30-yard drop box: $205.49 per haul
Commerical organics can be collected once or twice a week. The rates listed above indicate the monthly cost of once a week collection. Note: Most commercial organics customers are billed bi-monthly (every other month).
In most cases, compactors and drop boxes must be collected at least once per week, but can be collected as many times per week as requested.
Get Started Today
Request a Free Waste Assesment by calling 360.753.8752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org