The Utility Advisory Committee (UAC) was established in 1998 to act as a public advisor to the City Council, the City Manager's office and the Public Works Department on utility policy matters for the City's four public utilities: Water, Wastewater, Storm and Surface Water, and Waste ReSources. In consultation with Public Works staff, the UAC makes recommendations on items, such as establishing rates based on levels of service and revenues, that are critical in supporting utility operations and infrastructure.
The Utility Advisory Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of the month, at 5:40 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2018 Meeting Dates
- January 4
- February 1
- March 1
- April 5
- May 3
- June 7
- No meetings July and August
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1 (Meeting Location: Maintenance Center, 1401 Eastside St SE)
- December 6
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Nine members of which a majority reside in the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth area.
- Dever Haffner-Ratliffe, Chair - term expires 2020
- Mike Buffo, Vice Chair - term expires 2021
- Dennis Bloom - term expires 2021
- Luke Bowerman - term expires 2020
- Steve Fossum - term expires 2019
- Austin Hildreth - term expires 2019
- Arland D. Schneider - term expires 2021
- Roger Wilson, term expires 2019
Contact Staff Liaison, Andy Haub, 360.753.8475 or email@example.com